Aroma soup with preserved lemon and chicken is delicious Khmer ethnic food. Delicious Chicken with Preserved Lemon Soup is very easy to make, all you need chicken, preserved lemon, put together with some ingredients.
|Servings||Prep time||Cooking time||Calories|
- 1/2 chicken, cut to 8 pieces
- 1 whole preserved lemon , cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 5 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 stalks of green onion, chopped
Direction to Make Chicken with Preserved Lemon Soup
- Put chicken, preserved lemon, garlic, yellow onion and water in a soup pot, simmering till the meat tender.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Top with green onion.
Serve hot with rice.
Related Recipe: Banana Flowers with Coconut Chicken