Delicious Pumpkin Beef shank soup is easy to make at home. This really is the best and simple healthy soup which commonly serve in Khmer family meal.
|Servings||Prep time||Cooking time||Calories|
- 1 lb (450 gram) of beef shanks, approx 2 pieces
- 1 small yellow onion,chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 6 cups of water
- 1-1/2 Pumpkin, peeled and cut bite sizes cubes
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 Stalks green onion, chopped
Direction to Make Pumpkin Beef shank soup
- Put beef shanks with yellow onion, celery, salt and water in a large soup pot, cook till meat tender.
- Add pumpkin, cook till pumpkin tender.
- Seasoning soup with fish sauce, sugar and black pepper.
- Top with green onion.
Serve hot with rice.
Related Recipe: Beef and Potato Soup