Hokpi also referred to as www.hokpi.com or hokpi.com in the services of this website, is the Internet service provider of advertising sites and advertisements located on the Internet. Access and use of hokpi.com through the Website for data transfer for the Android, iPhone, Windows operating system, for classified ads or advertisements, which contains the terms and conditions related to the terms of service provided to users in the list below.
Article 1 – Copyright
Pursuant to the terms set forth in this Notice, contact us with an agreement with the owners, owners and intellectual property rights companies and privacy information contained on our website and website; And the copyrights and mutually agreed upon resources on our website and the materials on our site are unique.
Article 2 – Term of Use
By accessing hokpi, you are granted a privacy license for the service. Use for personal use, not clothing, clothing for referral separately and can be returned at any time. In particular, you may see interesting sites from our fan list sites; Download albums from our site or specially for maintenance and printing of sites from our site or request a personal identification.
Missing but you are the communicator of the documents, you do not need:
- Information, documents, information from our website or information about our services (including republics on other websites);
- Clothing, apparel, quotes from our website, our clothing;
- Show any documents from other website for us in the Republic;
- Extracting documents from audio-visual websites acting for commercial purposes; Or
- At the end of the day there is a document from our special phone website.
Article 3 – Acceptable Use
hokpi connects sellers and buyers to trade and direct products. Hokpi does not accept commissions on sales. Payment and delivery ratings to buyers and sellers are the opposite without the cooperation of hokpi. Hokpi does not act and does not use the accuracy of the information provided by third parties. It is your personal responsibility to receive and the accuracy of the information.
Do you want to:
- The use of our services in any scientific way or the conduct of any loss to the website, information or transmission information of the results, specifications or accessibility of our services;
- Use our Services in an unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful manner, or in connection with any purpose or activity that is illegal, illegal, fraudulent or harmful;
- Use our Services to copy, store, host, transmit, use, publish or distribute any material that contains (or is associated with) spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logger keyroroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. ; Or
- Conduct systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation, data mining, data mining and data mining) on or in connection with our Services without our express written consent.
- Post a large number of unwanted or duplicate ads, post unsolicited commercial messages to users, or attempt to encourage viewing, ranking, or other measurements.
Article 4 – Report abuse
The content, text and pictures displayed on Hokpi are the sole opinion of their authors and do not reflect the opinion of Hokpi whatsoever. Hokpi performs regular control of the content posted especially in terms of copyright law. However if you notice any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please report it by using the contact form.
Article 5 – Use on behalf of commercial organization
You can use of Hokpi on behalf or your commercial organization to sell products online by using a professional account. A professional account will identify your account clearly as a business, allowing you to introduce your company and display your products altogether. You must not use a professional account if you don’t represent a registered company.
Article 6 – Registration and use of account
Registration is not mandatory to use our service. However anonymous use is strictly forbidden. For non-registered users, identification, by providing a real email address and telephone number is mandatory. Hokpi may collect additional information for the purpose of identification of the users, such as location, IP address, browser configuration, device information, etc.
By using Hokpi, you understand and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password and agree not to provide them to any other person. You specifically agree that you are responsible for any actions entered through the Site by you or others who obtain access through you using your User ID and Password.
Article 7 – Cancellation and suspension of account
You are solely responsible for canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by using the contact form on the website. All of your Content will be immediately removed from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
Hokpi, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Hokpi service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Hokpi reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Article 8 – Service fees
Hokpi services are classified in basic service and premium services. The access to Hokpi basic services is free; the access to Hokpi premium services will be charged. Hokpi reserves the right to change the definition of its basic and premium services as well as to modify the tariff of the premium services at any point in time and without prior information.
Article 9 – Your content
When you publish Content on Hokpi, you must ensure you own or control the relevant rights in the material. By publishing Content on Hokpi, you explicitly allow an unlimited reuse of the Content, including text and pictures for republishing, redistribution, advertising and publicity of the service.
Article 10 – Severability
The irregularities or inability to enforce the provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement, which shall be in full force and effect.