Winter melon with grounded pork and shrimp soup is delicious and simple. You can make it at home all you need winter melon put together with ground pork.
|Servings||Prep time||Cooking time||Calories|
- 1/2 lb ( 225 gram) of Grounded pork
- 1/2 lb (225 gram) of shrimp, shelled, de-veined and grounded
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 stalk green onion, minced
- 4 cups of water
- 4 cups of already peeled, seeded and cut into cubes winter melon , aprox 900 gram
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
Direction to Make Winter Melon Soup with Pork
- In a small bowl, mix grounded pork, grounded shrimp,fish sauce, black pepper and onion together, set a side.
- Put water in a soup pot, cook till water bubbling.
- Scoops prepared grounded meat with a spoon, drops meat in boiling water, continue till meat gone, cook till meat tender.
- Add winter melon, cook till winter melon tender.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar and salt.
- Top with green onion.
Serve hot with rice.
Related Recipe: Malabar Spinach Soup with Pork