Yuchoy soup with chicken is delicious Cambodian recipe.It is a simple chicken and veggie soup, and the family loved it!
|Servings||Prep time||Cooking time||Calories|
- 4 cups of water
- 1 lb (450 gram) of chicken leg or 1 piece chicken breast, cut to bite sizes
- 2 lbs (900 gram) of yuchoy , cut 2 inches length
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
Direction to Make Yuchoy with Chicken Soup
- Put water in a soup pot , cook till water bubbling.
- Put chicken meat with boiling water, cook till meat tender.
- Add yuchoy, stirs.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Top with green onion.
Serve hot with rice.
Related Recipe: Bitter Vines Soup with Chicken